Voice of Needy foundation is a voluntary organization started in 2010 but formally registered in 2013, with aim to create an opportunity for neglected people of the community.
“Empower the underprivileged children, youth’s, women and other Marginalized groups of community”
1) Create platform to develop the skills
2) Facilitate to reach the benefits to the needy
3) To help the needy to cope with their health and Educational Needs.
1) Support to underprivileged children’s of the community.
2) Supporting the poor senior citizens to get the social security schemes.
3) Developing the sever disabled children’s to get the mainstream education.
4) pgrading the skills of the poor women’s to compete with the society.
Residential Skill development and Livelihood training for disabled youths .
Community informal school in the urban slum for children’s with sever disability like Mentally Retardation , Autism and Cerbal palsy ; training these children on All daily living activity like Dressing , Toilet training and basic pre-school learnings Creating the school concept for the children’s and facilitating to admit the children in regular or special schools once they are capable to manage. From this center 8 children are promoted to Normal school since 2013.
Voice of Needy Foundation Inside Ground, Next to Shiva Shankara Temple, Near Shankarnagar Bus stop, Mahalakshmi Layout, Bangalore 560086